If you are unable to generate access token or getting any error message in adding your Facebook Account then here is the solution for which you need to generate a Facebook App password and use that app password to add your facebook account.
Eg. Your username is email@example.com and your real password is blablablackship
You do not have to provide the real password blablablackship you can generate an app password and add your account.
Steps to Generate App Password :
- Goto Facebook Settings Page.
- Look on the left side Security and Logins.
- Scroll Below and you can see App Password
4. Now click on ADD button and then click on Generate App Password
5. Now you need to give a name so put Facebook Poster or any other name.
6. Your app password is being generated and use that password along with your facebook email id and your account will be added.